Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Natural Way to Keep Eye Bags Away




I was sitting in the white chair that Younkers has in their cosmetics department (or maybe it was Von Maur?). I wanted to try out a Clinique under eye concealer. The sales person asked me where I use my concealer at. I said under my eyes and on my eyelid. She looked at me like I said something wrong. I couldn't figure out what so I just repeated myself. Then she spoke. "You don't want to use it on your eye lid. It can get into your tear duct." Fast forward real quick to when I saw a Scott barnes makeup tutorial video on YouTube. He was talking about not putting eye cream around the inner corner of your eye because it will slip into your tear duct and cause eye bags.

But don't worry the eye cream will slide and hydrate that area. But it will keep your under eye circles away too. Also the sales person recommended an eye primer. It will conceal your lid (the little veins and darkness) and keep the eye shadow from getting into, you know... your tear duct.

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment