Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Short Shorts Making Modesty Difficult


It used to be the problem of getting shorts to fit me. But now it's the problem of getting shorts that don't feel like underwear. Even with modesty aside, I'm a little big boned so no I don't want to show off the thickest part of my thighs and second they are just plain uncomfortable that short. And I don't want bermuda shorts. Personally I can't feel pretty in those. Finally after going to 3 stores (Aero, JcPenneys, and Deb) I finally went to American Eagle where my old pair of shorts were from. They had the perfect length there! They have lots of washes and styles. They're comfy too.  So check out American Eagle if you rather not risk showing your booty. Down below is a picture of my shorts so you can see the length.

Like this post? Subscribe to posts or sign up for email alerts in the side bar. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment