Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vintage Haul

So I spotted a cute display window that belonged to a vintage boutique store. I had never been in it before and decided to check it out. I'm not really a vintage-y kind of girl but this store totally changed my mind. I'm practically in love with it or at least the boutique. Vintage doesn't mean granny high heels or unstylish, high waisted clothes. It means colorful high heels that don't look like you just bought them in the same store as the girl next to you. Hair bows that have you throwing away your headbands. Tops that scream cute. Earnings that change up the usual diamonds but don't go into old lady pearl territory. And the purses are everything from crossbody to wallets smaller than the palm of your hand. And anything from studs to leather. The very best part is this boutique has things for super cheap.The purses at $14 and under. Hair things at $4 and under. Clothes around $10. I don't remember the jewelry price. Check out your local boutiques :) They are like hidden treasures waiting to be found! The photos down below are of the things I bought. I will keep you updated about my vintage finds :). Keep me updated about yours!


P.S. The items at the boutique were either vintage or vintage inspired.
<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment