Monday, March 7, 2011

Blessed Margaret of Castello


Right now I'm drinking lemonade :) I love this stuff. So get a glass of something you love to drink or catch up on your water (we all know we don't get enough) as you listen to a drama about a girl who was a real-life Rapunzel minus the mega long Barbie blond hair. It's amazing and after I listened to this it totally changed my attitude about suffering. This saint is truly a person who we should look up to and this drama presents a perspective on suffering I have never heard before. Enjoy and tell me what you think! Just copy and paste the link below.



http://spiritcatholicradio.com/events/high-school-radio-drama.html

<3 Sarah





< Her incorrupt body lies under the altar of St.    Dominic Church, Castello

1 comment:

  1. After Our Lady, Blessed Margaret is my favorite saint. Have you read Father Bonniwell's excellent biography of the saint or did you find out her online? Have a nice day and may Our Lord bless you.
    John

    ReplyDelete