Sunday, March 6, 2011

Whats up :)

I pinky promise this has a point to it trust me :). So I had a subscription with Seventeen for a year. Then I got bored with it and I wanted something better. I looked into creating my own magazine that had stuff I always wanted in magazines and that other girls probably wanted too. Plus, seriously, there is no teen catholic magazines out there. I was really serious about it. I got books and researched about creating one for months. But as they always say it takes money to make money (not like I was in for the cash, more like the feeling of achievement!). Anyway, long story short I created this blog because I don't have thousands of dollars cause I'm just a teenager. I promise I'll give 100% to this. I won't forget about it even though that's a big promise to keep considering all the abandoned blogs.

<3 Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! You've got an interesting blog. Will keep in mind to check in regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete