Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Totally Tired and New Face Wash

I just got back from a grueling track practice like my legs were shaking afterwards which means I have absolute no energy left. So if you ever ran track you'll know what a 100 meter dash is (1/4 of a track). It was raining outside so we ran inside. We sprinted down a hallway (which equaled 100 meters) then up to the 3rd floor which included stairs (ugh!) and sprinted down that hallway (again 100 meters). Then down to first floor again. So that's one round! We had to do eight rounds! So right now I'm laying down on a massage mat healing my sore back (why my back and not my legs idk). After dinner which by the way it's Mardi Graz so eat like a pig, I have to lift and do an ab workout. Oh well, I have to burn off all the chocolate and cookies somehow! I also got Pond's Cleansing Wipes with Vitamin E at Target for a dollar (but it's like the travel size). I love love love them. No towels or water needed. I always feel like it's a chore to wash my face, but the wipes make it so quick and kind of fun. Plus, sometimes I don't even use a moisturizer with this cause my face doesn't feel tight.

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment